Return & Refunds Policy
We are sure that you will love your purchase from Seathrift Preloved but we understand that sometimes there might be something that isn't quite right.
- Most of the items we sell are one-off second-hand items that we are selling on behalf of a third party. We ask the buyer to consider this when purchasing.
- Sizing varies according to the brand name, to avoid disappointment we are happy to answer any questions prior to purchase.
- Brand new items are always eligible for a full refund, but with our Preloved items we can only offer a refund if the item is faulty or has been misrepresented.
- We offer full and honest descriptions of all our products so items that do not fit or do not suit can only be returned for a credit note. We hope you understand our reasons for this and appreciate your co-operation.
- If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, please contact us as soon as possible and then return your item/s within 14 days in the original packaging with labels intact.
- Once we receive your return and process it, we will email you with the credit note details or confirmation of the refund if applicable. Credit notes are issued in the form of a voucher code to use online to buy anything else from Seathrift and are valid for 2 months. This gives you plenty of flexibility and time to find something else.
- Seathrift Preloved reserves the right to refuse refunds on any items they believe to have obviously been worn or damaged, or items which are returned to us outside of the above return period
We value our customers, if you have any concerns with your purchase please feel free to Contact Us.